We love February. Being the shortest and often coldest month, we don't regret that it flies by if it brings us closer to warmer weather. February does not make you wait...but as you homeschool your teens there may be circumstances and people that cause you to wait. What are you waiting for?
- A chance to read the last chapter of a book you began over a year ago?
- An end to your homeschooling days? (On some days it gives new meaning to "come quickly, Lord Jesus," doesn't it? :)
- A wandering teen to get on the right path or simply to show some motivation?
- A spouse to be more involved in what goes on at home?
- A result from a medical test?
- An answer to a "stale" prayer that your heart thinks has gone unnoticed?
Our goal this month is to help you gain a new perspective on waiting that will bless your homeschooling days. With help from Andrew Murray's classic book, "Waiting on God," let's peer into the...