Exhibitor Hall Booth
What size are the booth spaces?
Each booth space is 10’x10′ at all three venues – Rochester, Duluth and St. Paul
What is included in each booth?
- One 8’x2′ table
- Two folding chairs
- One small sign with your business’s name on it
What are the set-up and tear-down days and times?
- Set-up: Thursday afternoon prior to the conference, 1:00 PM – 9:00 PM.
- Tear-down: Saturday beginning at 5:30 PM until done.
What are the exhibit hall hours?
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
When can I get into the exhibit hall in the mornings?
- 7:00 AM
What is included in the exhibitor workshop room?
- A screen, a microphone and a lectern
- Overhead projectors are no longer available at any of our venues.
- If you need a Power Point projector, you will need to make those arrangements through the DECC (when in Duluth), from Brede (when in St. Paul or Rochester), or you may bring your own.
What is the cancellation policy for an exhibitor booth?
- At least 8 weeks before the conference: Exhibit booth(s): You will receive a full refund, less a $25.00 handling fee.
- Between 5-8 weeks before the conference: There will be a half refund, less the $25.00 handling fee.
- Less than 5 weeks before the conference: There will be no refund.
How do I order electricity or Internet service?
These need to be ordered directly from the facility either beforehand or onsite. Cost is higher if ordered onsite. Forms are available on the venues’ websites.
- Paul RiverCentre: http://rivercentre.s3.amazonaws.com/doc/2017-Facility-Rates.pdf
- Duluth DECC: https://decc.org/exhibitor-info-resources-exhibit/online-ordering/
- Rochester Mayo Civic Center: https://mayociviccenter.com/exhibitors/exhibitor-information
How do I ship my products to the venue site?
- Paul RiverCentre: Check with Brede at http://www.brede.com/Home/OnlineOrdering.aspx
- Duluth DECC: http://www.brede.com/Home/OnlineOrdering.aspx
- Rochester Mayo Civic Center: Check with Brede at http://www.brede.com/Home/OnlineOrdering.aspx
Where do I unload? Where do I park?
- Each facility has a web page where exhibitors can get this information and download maps for both loading and parking. See the web addresses listed above.
Can I bring food into the convention hall?
- No, unless you have a specific medical need (such as diabetes or extreme food allergies) and then you need to have medical proof (a medical alert ID tag, a prescription, a doctor’s note, etc.) Each venue’s caterer works hard to accommodate those who are gluten-, dairy-, nut-intolerant.
Single Booth, 2 Booth Inline, 3 Booth Inline, 4 Booth Inline, 2 Booth Endcap, 4 Booth Endcap, 6 Booth Endcap, 8 Booth Endcap